Thursday, December 11, 2008

Woo Hoo! I missed it!

No snow in Shreveport! Devin called me at 6 a.m. this morning after I had been out with friends until 3:30 a.m. to let me know they had snow. Good thing I love that kid because not many people can get away with waking me after only 2 1/2 hours of sleep. :-) There was 4 inches of snow in Pointe Coupee. I do regret that I'm not there to take pictures. I would have loved to have taken pictures of the pasture behind my house. It's beautiful on the average day, so I can only imagine what it looked like today.
My general manager emailed me this morning he told me that I am officially band from winter travel. I tend to either have snow or flat tires every time I attend this economic development conference.
I head home tomorrow. It's been a good conference. I just hope and pray my trip home is a good one.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Leslie talked my mom out of calling me at 6 am. I thanked Leslie later! Jolie started playing in the snow at 5 am!