Saturday, December 6, 2008

A Weekend of Concerts...

The weekend before Thanksgiving I had the opportunity to see 2 great concerts. The first was after the football game. Walk On's had the Molly Ringwalds. They are one of my favorite local bands. My friend Jamie and I went. Although we were told "Yes Mame" several times that night by college student and also concerned that they thought we were cougars on the prowl that night, we had a blast. A lesson learned...although that scene was a lot of fun 8 + years ago. Not that cool these days. I know it's hard to believe it but I've grown up.

The next day I took Devin to New Orleans to see Metalica. Great show...the best I've ever seen. Not my favorite concert, but definitely the best show. It was Devin's first concert. I told him he started at the top, and every concert from here on out will be disappointing. lol I'm glad I got to take him to his first concert!


No comments: