Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Gustav Pictures

I know some of you are interested in what's been going on here. I have some pics from my press releases. I am still living in my office and working 18 hour days. I'm hanging in there and taking it day by day; sometimes hour by hour. Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers. As of this posting we have 69% of our power restored from 100% down after the storm. We have 230 people on hand compared to the 41 full time employees. We have 2 tractor trailers with bunk beds 1 tractor trailer with showers and we are distributing 690 meals a day and have a Coca Cola truck full of beverages for our crews.
Carrying food and supplies out of our caterer's store. They were flooded the day after the storm.

Crews working Rougon Road between Hwy 190 and Section Road in WBR Parish

Crews working the main line out of Livonia towards Maringouin

PCE Headquarters area

PCE Headquarters

Giving crews an update at the PCE Warehouse

Preparing towels and sheets for arriving crews

Flooding on Hospital Road in New Roads

Pointe Coupee Farmer’s Grain Elevator in Batchelor

No comments: