Saturday, March 28, 2009

WTF Driving Me Crazy!

Crazy weather! I wake up this morning to find a beautiful sunny morning. Which was a wonderful change to the nasty thunderstorms we've been having all week. Oh by the way did I mention that by the grace of God our hotel was spared a tornado that touched down 200 feet away from us on Wednesday night/Thursday morning. Wait let me correct myself...the weather man says it was a micro burst that destroyed buildings next door to us? You say micro burst...I say tornado!
So when I saw the beautiful weather, I put some shorts and t-shirt on to go work in the flower beds. I opened the door and jump back inside. The temperature had dropped and the wind was blowing. It felt like blades of ice cutting through me. Change of plans...get comfortable on the couch and find a good movie. Today was a good day to cook a crawfish etouffee and just catch up on some rest.
So I found another meaning for WTF...Weather that's Freakin Driving Me Crazy!

1 comment:

Jen & Steve said...

ha ha! I did the same thing Sat morning. It was so disappointing. At least yesterday's beautiful warm weather made up for it. We played outside all day doing yard work. Love the new meaning of WTF!