Friday, April 3, 2009

Project Monkey Grass Complete!

You might remember last fall I started the lengthy monkey grass project. After numerous delays and difficulties. I have managed to pull up all 96 feet of 20 year old Monkey Grass. I encountered more species of spiders and frogs than I ever thought existed. I'm hoping with the conclusion of this project I have gotten rid of all the frogs that prohibit me from getting in and out of my home during the summer. We shall see. I am now known as the frog serial killer at work! My goal would be to surround the foundation with a 2 foot rock garden, but that's going to be too expensive right now. I don't like plants touching my house...I think it encourages critters to move in. As for right now, I'm just content knowing that I don't have to pull up anymore monkey grass.

No comments: