Friday, March 20, 2009

Happy Spring!

I am very excited about spring. As you all know I hate the winter. I hate being trapped inside. I hate being cold. Hopefully that is all over now. Spring and then summer...whoo hoo! I am please to say that I have transplanted some of my plants and I'm hoping they will do well in their new location. I planted some seeds to make a garden, but nothing has happened yet. I think my seeds are old. Soon the pictures of Project Monkey Grass will be posted. I'm hoping to finish that feat this weekend. It has been a hell of a task. I have about 15 feet of grass to pull then I'm done. I have found more critters hiding in the monkey grass than I thought exsisted. I am now known at work as the Frog Serial Killer. I'm on a tree frog killing spree! Have a good weekend...and I wish everyone a beautiful weekend like the one being forecast here.

No comments: