Tuesday, April 29, 2008

So Ready To Go...

I am leaving for Portland in 11 days. Work has been tough lately especially since I have not had a secretary since Christmas. I'm having to handle a lot of department paper work that I am not familiar with especially all of our educational programs now that the school year is coming to an end. I usually handle the promotions, PR and economic development aspects of our department. Needless to say, I need a vacation. My co-workers are tired of hearing me say I need the beach. Although Portland is no beach and I will be there for work...I am looking forward to just getting away. It should be enough to hold me over until my beach vacation gets here.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My Portland trip was for work too and it was a great vacation. I loved it!