Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Dirty in the Ditch is back...

The annual Dirty in the Ditch party had taken a brief hiatus for a couple years due to conflicting dates with LSU football games. Immaculate Conception Church has changed their fair dates from the fall to the spring. So I am happy to announce that Dirty in the Ditch 5 will take place on Saturday, April 19! I was concerned that since my new home does not have a ditch in the front that we might have to changed the name of the event, but thankfully our safety coordinator at work came to my rescue. He gave me the theme for this year's Dirty in the Ditch..."It's time to get Crocked on the Culvert." It's going to be a great night. The Foret Tradition band will be play at the fair.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh no! I'm going to miss it! But y'all have fun. And remember to use your cell phones as flashlights, if needed.

B, Julie, Lise' & Abri said...

DAMN! I always dreamed of being invited to this prestigious event, and now that I know I'd have VIP all access passes, I'm in Yankee land, where they wouldn't know college football if it kicked them in the A*&. Hmm..maybe I'll find a cheap flight.