Thursday, December 20, 2007

My Personality Test



I'm a dynamic director. As a DIRECTOR, I combine an unusual openness and passion for beauty and style with confidence and a down-to-earth sensibility that allows me to realize my vision. I am practical and pay attention to the details that others tend to miss. Even when problems present themselves, deep down I know I will overcome these challenges. I am not overly concerned with what others may think about me, which leaves me free to be thoroughly involved in the world around me.
There are those who find being around people exhausting—but not me! Interacting with others, whether at a party or in conversation, gives me energy.

Thanks Julie this was really cool! If anyone is interested in this test, go to http://personaldna.com/.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Hey Addie!!
I saw your blog on Julie's page. How are you? Great pic for your employee of the month. I love your hair. My mom just said she saw your grandmother (Lilianne) at the eye doctor. My blog is at falconesinnovascotia.blogspot.com
check it out when you have time; there are pics of our baby girl on there.