Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Thanksgiving Preparations

We are planning a pilgrimage in honor of Thanksgiving. Just as ye ole ancestors made a pilgrimage from the old world, so will we to The Woodlands of Texas. Who am I fooling? It's going to be a sequel to a National Lampoons Holiday movie. Any way we are all planning on going visit Mike next week. Not sure who all will go, but the entire family is invited. Since Mike doesn't have a whole lot of kitchen implements, I decided to get a head start and freeze some of the dishes for Thanksgiving dinner. I'm very excited about the way the dishes came out. Hopefully they taste as good as they look. Here's a picture of my Toffee Sweet Potato Pie and Spinach Madeline.

3 comments:

Julie said...

Spinach Madeline...my FAVORITE! I think I'm going to do the same prep work. Mom and Dad fly in Turkey day, and I think we're going to try to stay up late on Wed. night to get a peek at the Macy's Thankgving Parade floats.

Julie said...

What kind of cheese do you top it off with?

Unknown said...

Looks delish! Tell Mike Happy Thanksgiving!