Wednesday, November 19, 2008

My 30th Birthday

Sorry I'm running behind on blogging. I've been busy. My 30th birthday was awesome. I had signs from my house to the office announcing I was 30. I spent the day with Devin on a field trip. We went to see some plays in Baton Rouge. Then the family surprised me by coming to my house and throwing a party. The next day when I got to the office. I found it deocrated and my brother sent me a beautiful bouquet of flowers. Thanks to everyone for their well wishes and beautiful gifts. You really made my day very special.
Thanks to Julie...I'm stealing her idea to post my photos on Shutterfly so check it out!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Great pics. Still laughing about the signs. We'll finish up the rest of your birthday by going to a Broadway show when you come to visit. I'm addicted!