Monday, January 21, 2008

How do you cheer for both teams to lose?

I have a dilemma. I hate Eli Manning and I hate cheaters, so how do you cheer for both Superbowl teams to lose?

Here's the deal. I will never forget watching Eli cry on national television because he was drafted by a team he did not want to be a part of. Here's the deal you prick, you have an opportunity that many dream about but never get. If you have so much talent then you should be able to take that to any team. But I guess it pays off to be a girl and cry to the national media and your daddy!

On the other hand you have a team of superstars that have egos the size of the east coast. You have all the talent money can buy but you have to resort to cheating. Come on people! Can anyone be honest in sports anymore or does every sporting event have to have a black eye?

Fortunately for me, Superbowl weekend is the same weekend as Mardi Gras weekend. I will have better things to occupy my time then watching a bunch of over paid pricks! I'll record the game for the commercials and skip the "go go may lay" (Mike that's for you)!

Go Go May Lay-Cajun french saying loosely interpreted as cluster f*&%!