Sunday, April 18, 2010

MIA

I'm sure no one even checks my blog anymore. It has not been updated in months. Blogging was fun, but now with Facebook...it's just a lot easier to post a quick little message than to type an entire blog.

Last week was hell! My grandfather was rushed to the hospital ER on Sunday afternoon, and he has spent the week in the hospital. He had a lot of fluid and was having trouble breathing.

While staying with my grandfather in the hospital my grandmother had a weak spell and was sent to the ER. She had an inner ear infection and was sent home.

Mom has been going through testing for her thyroid and back. So I took her to get an MRI on Wednesday. She ended up reacting to the medicine they gave her for the test, and I got sick while in BR that same day.

I've learned that my family has a tendency to do our part in keeping the medical field in business, but when we do it...we do it all at once!

Everyone is starting to do better.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad to hear everyone is doing better. And actually, I check the blog everyday (almost) even though we chat on FB. So there are some of us still out there.

But yes, when it rains it pours!